On Monday, January 2, which you may or may not have off from work, depending on how stingy your employer is with such things, Brad Goreski will enable you to do exactly what you'll feel like doing: sit on your couch and watch Bravo and curse the fact that you don't live in a place where it's warm even in the dead of winter. His new reality show, It's a Brad Brad World, will premiere at 9 p.m.; from the looks of the trailer, the first major plot point is planning a party for his tenth anniversary with his boyfriend, TV writer–producer Gary Janetti. Because they met in Greece, they decide to transform their backyard into a Greek island, naturally. In other news, Brad stresses about money.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat