We don't know that much about Beyoncé and Jay-Z as a couple, which is how they want it, and deep down, probably how we want it too. They go to each other's concerts and appear at each other's sides on yachts, and we don't have to get sick of hearing about their personal lives ("He opens the Champagne! I sun myself on the boat deck!"). But when Beyoncé's DVDs come out — and she's premiering a new one of her Roseland shows this weekend — we get that rare look at them as maybe the best celebrity couple ever. Apparently a clip from this DVD even includes a scant look at the wedding dress Beyoncé wore to her real wedding (not the music video one) when she married Jay-Z in '08, from which no photos were ever released. Naturally, the dress could eat Kate Middleton's train alive.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament