• Browse discounted pieces from The Row at their one-night-only sample sale. 632 Hudson St., nr. Horatio St.; Th 4-7.
• Outerwear, shirting, and accessories are up to 60 percent off at the Penfield sample sale. Reed Space Annex, 151 Orchard St., nr. Rivington St. (212-253-0588); F-Sa (noon-7), Su (noon-6).
• Check out items from Thakoon at the label's seasonal sample sale. 270 Lafayette St., at Prince St., Ste. 1005; W-F (8:30-6:30).
• Wool blazers are $245, lace dresses are $315, silk rompers are $295, and striped sweater-dresses are $195 at the Charlotte Ronson holiday sample sale. 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 24th St., Ste. 301; W–F (10–7).
• Separates and one-of-a-kind samples are 40 to 60 percent off at the Twinkle by Wenlan sample sale. 545 Eighth Ave., nr. 37th St., seventeenth fl.; W–F (10–6).
• Womenswear is up to 65 percent off at the Ali Ro sample sale. 530 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., fourteenth fl.; W (noon–5:30), Th (9–5:30), F (9–3).
• Original vintage samples and items from the fall collection are up to 75 percent off at the Vivienne Tam fall sample sale. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., eleventh fl.; W (9-8), Th (10-7), F (10-6).
• Browse sale items from Camilla, Yosi Samra, Minnie Mortimer, Bod & Christenson, and Maisonette 1977, all up to 85 percent off at the VPR sample sale. 231 W. 29th St., Ste. 302 (917-338-4788); W-F (10-6).
• Thongs are $11 (originally $18 to $23), boy-shorts are $12 (originally $29 to $40), and chemises are $25 at the Hanky Panky sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T–W (8:30–8), Th (8:30–7), F (9–1:30).
• Jewelry is up to 60 percent off at the DANNIJO and Vena Cava sample sale. The Vena Cava oxidized silver-plated Coppola cuff is $168 (originally $375), the tribal-inspired Jovita earrings are $88 (originally $195), and the twisted, brass-plated Delu necklace is $108 (originally $270). 457 Broome St., nr. Mercer St., Ste. 2F; Th–F (9–6), S (11–5).
• Take 30 to 75 percent off menswear and womenswear from Steven Alan and other featured designers. Men's reverse-seam button-downs are $78, marked down from $168; cardigans are $165, originally $265; and totes are $75, originally $198. 87 Franklin St., nr. Broadway; Th-F (8:30-8), Sa (11-7), Su (11-5).
• The News's fall sample sale will offer discounted shoes, denim, and tees from Anniel, Eternal Child, Common Project, Sacai, R13, and more. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., fifth fl. (212-925-9700); Th-Sa (10-6).
• Check out archival items from Loeffler Randall's RTW and handbag collections — up to 60 percent off retail — at their sample sale. 525 Broadway, nr. Spring St., fourth fl. (212-226-8787x10); Th-Sa.
• Cashmere for the home and the whole family, including sweaters, scarves, baby items, and pillows, start at 70 percent off at Christopher Fischer. 80 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; Th-Sa (10-7), Su (11-6), M (10-7), Tu (10-6).
• Italian cashmere, hand knits, ponchos, cardigans, and more samples and past-season stock are 70 percent off at M.Patmos. 425 W. 13th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 406; Th-F (11-7), Sa (10-6).
• Womenswear is up to 70 percent off at the Rubin Chapelle sale. Silk dresses are $135 (originally $980), jeans are $45 (originally $220), and wool and cashmere coats are $420 (originally 1,850). 410 W. 14th St., nr. Tenth Ave. (212-647-8636); W–S (noon–7).
• The Boyfriend leather cross-body bag is $178 (originally $295), the quilted leather Flame satchel is $272 (originally $495), and the Brigitte silk bustier dress is $190 (originally $350) at the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale. 14 W. 14th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; T (4–9), W–S (10–7), Su (11–5).
Most Viewed Stories
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Everything We Know About Brad Pitt’s Plane Incident
Jaden Smith on the Many Subtle Flavors of Water
Taylor Swift’s Squad Begged Kim Kardashian for Mercy
The National Nightmare Is Over: Kim Kardashian Will Vote for Hillary
Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Unveiled Their Baby on Instagram
The 6 Best Denim Shops on Etsy
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.