• Browse discounted pieces from The Row at their one-night-only sample sale. 632 Hudson St., nr. Horatio St.; Th 4-7.
• Outerwear, shirting, and accessories are up to 60 percent off at the Penfield sample sale. Reed Space Annex, 151 Orchard St., nr. Rivington St. (212-253-0588); F-Sa (noon-7), Su (noon-6).
• Check out items from Thakoon at the label's seasonal sample sale. 270 Lafayette St., at Prince St., Ste. 1005; W-F (8:30-6:30).
• Wool blazers are $245, lace dresses are $315, silk rompers are $295, and striped sweater-dresses are $195 at the Charlotte Ronson holiday sample sale. 1071 Sixth Ave., nr. 24th St., Ste. 301; W–F (10–7).
• Separates and one-of-a-kind samples are 40 to 60 percent off at the Twinkle by Wenlan sample sale. 545 Eighth Ave., nr. 37th St., seventeenth fl.; W–F (10–6).
• Womenswear is up to 65 percent off at the Ali Ro sample sale. 530 Seventh Ave., nr. 38th St., fourteenth fl.; W (noon–5:30), Th (9–5:30), F (9–3).
• Original vintage samples and items from the fall collection are up to 75 percent off at the Vivienne Tam fall sample sale. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., eleventh fl.; W (9-8), Th (10-7), F (10-6).
• Browse sale items from Camilla, Yosi Samra, Minnie Mortimer, Bod & Christenson, and Maisonette 1977, all up to 85 percent off at the VPR sample sale. 231 W. 29th St., Ste. 302 (917-338-4788); W-F (10-6).
• Thongs are $11 (originally $18 to $23), boy-shorts are $12 (originally $29 to $40), and chemises are $25 at the Hanky Panky sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T–W (8:30–8), Th (8:30–7), F (9–1:30).
• Jewelry is up to 60 percent off at the DANNIJO and Vena Cava sample sale. The Vena Cava oxidized silver-plated Coppola cuff is $168 (originally $375), the tribal-inspired Jovita earrings are $88 (originally $195), and the twisted, brass-plated Delu necklace is $108 (originally $270). 457 Broome St., nr. Mercer St., Ste. 2F; Th–F (9–6), S (11–5).
• Take 30 to 75 percent off menswear and womenswear from Steven Alan and other featured designers. Men's reverse-seam button-downs are $78, marked down from $168; cardigans are $165, originally $265; and totes are $75, originally $198. 87 Franklin St., nr. Broadway; Th-F (8:30-8), Sa (11-7), Su (11-5).
• The News's fall sample sale will offer discounted shoes, denim, and tees from Anniel, Eternal Child, Common Project, Sacai, R13, and more. 495 Broadway, nr. Broome St., fifth fl. (212-925-9700); Th-Sa (10-6).
• Check out archival items from Loeffler Randall's RTW and handbag collections — up to 60 percent off retail — at their sample sale. 525 Broadway, nr. Spring St., fourth fl. (212-226-8787x10); Th-Sa.
• Cashmere for the home and the whole family, including sweaters, scarves, baby items, and pillows, start at 70 percent off at Christopher Fischer. 80 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; Th-Sa (10-7), Su (11-6), M (10-7), Tu (10-6).
• Italian cashmere, hand knits, ponchos, cardigans, and more samples and past-season stock are 70 percent off at M.Patmos. 425 W. 13th St., nr. Ninth Ave., Ste. 406; Th-F (11-7), Sa (10-6).
• Womenswear is up to 70 percent off at the Rubin Chapelle sale. Silk dresses are $135 (originally $980), jeans are $45 (originally $220), and wool and cashmere coats are $420 (originally 1,850). 410 W. 14th St., nr. Tenth Ave. (212-647-8636); W–S (noon–7).
• The Boyfriend leather cross-body bag is $178 (originally $295), the quilted leather Flame satchel is $272 (originally $495), and the Brigitte silk bustier dress is $190 (originally $350) at the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale. 14 W. 14th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; T (4–9), W–S (10–7), Su (11–5).
Most Viewed Stories
‘Weed Dick’ Is the New Way for Men to Sexually Disappoint You
Portraits of Privilege: A Teen Demands Mac ’n’ Cheese
How to Get Out of Any Party Conversation
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
Amber Rose, Populist Slut Hero of Our Time
7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Adriana Lima on Boxing, Brazilian Beauty Secrets
Staving Off Cynicism at Comme des Garçons, McQueen, and Céline
Cindy Crawford on Bagels, Instagirls, and Bringing the Supermodel Era to TV
From Our Partners
The Day I Told The Ugly Truth About My Marriage
15 Signs You're With A Good Man
Thrillist: Things No Self-Respecting Adult Should Be Doing on Facebook
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping Features7 Alternatives to Those Sold-Out L.L. Bean Boots
Don't be one of the 100,000 losers waiting for back orders.Stock Up on These Fall Boots Under $300
Sensible lace-ups, sparkly shoes, and more.Cheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.