Whoever said President Obama can't work a print is wrong. Wrong! Having rejected a Hawaiian shirt for last week's APEC summit in his home state, he visited Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono in Bali, where he looked to be enjoying the traditional Indonesian shirt he wore for the photo op. Not only did he stand in one spot so everyone could photograph him having fun wearing it, he then wore it to walk around and take in some Indonesian entertainment. He looks so proud of himself, doesn't he? The grin of a man who knows how to embarrass his daughters.
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- Rooney Mara, the Goth Ice Queen
- Male Gaze: Feast Your Eyes on Frank Sinatra
- Office Stress Is Contagious
- Kim Kardashian’s ‘Jubilant,’ Post-Baby Reveal
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 14 Days to Go!