Top models — and rumored dating couple — Freja Beha Erichsen and Arizona Muse shot what appears to be part of Chloé's spring 2012 ad campaign this past weekend. The pair were photographed around the Chateau Marmont hotel in Los Angeles, posing and strolling along a sidewalk in striped dresses from the label's spring runway collection. (And Arizona's new hair was styled into a softer bob.) So here's the inevitable question, just to get things started: Is all the smizing and camaraderie just a good case of "acting" for the camera, or a sign of something more lovey-dovey?
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat