Gisele Bündchen was spotted yesterday morning in Barcelona with Riccardo Tisci, wearing Givenchy's spring 2012 collection, flanked by cameras and assistants and all the other kinds of things that go into a photo shoot. So it seems quite likely that the outrageously wealthy model will star in the label's spring ad campaign. This comes after last month's rumors that the campaign was shot in Jamaica with male model Noah Mills and hairstylist Luigi Murenu, after some mysterious tweets suggested such. It's unclear what that shoot was for, but there's talk of Bündchen also landing Versace's spring campaign.
Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!