Vera Wang didn't design Beyoncé's wedding dress. Nor did Oscar de la Renta. Being Beyoncé, there was only one option when it came to who would design the most important dress of her life (though being Beyoncé, she probably has lots of those): Tina Knowles, her mom, who dressed her for the Oscars and all those music videos and performances. The identity of the gown's designer seems like the kind of detail that the famously private Beyoncé and Jay-Z might like to keep secret, but why bother doing that when it's a fabulous plug for Tina and Beyoncé's House of Dereon clothing line? Besides, they haven't launched bridal yet. Imagine if that's why they made this reveal now.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like