Thirty-one-year-old Julia Restoin-Roitfeld announced via Facebook on Friday that she's three-months pregnant with the child of her longtime boyfriend, Robert Konjic. Which means Carine will be a grandmother! Of course, she'll never deign to be called something so plebeian as "grand-mère": She reportedly told W's Stefano Tonchi that her future grandkids will call her "madame." Regardless, she'll totally be an awesome grandma: We already know for a fact that she's great at peek-a-boo, sings on command, and gives nice hugs.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve