Thirty-one-year-old Julia Restoin-Roitfeld announced via Facebook on Friday that she's three-months pregnant with the child of her longtime boyfriend, Robert Konjic. Which means Carine will be a grandmother! Of course, she'll never deign to be called something so plebeian as "grand-mère": She reportedly told W's Stefano Tonchi that her future grandkids will call her "madame." Regardless, she'll totally be an awesome grandma: We already know for a fact that she's great at peek-a-boo, sings on command, and gives nice hugs.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat