Not only did Duchess Catherine (politely) refuse a peanut-paste snack at a UNICEF facility in Denmark last week, but she rubbed her stomach too. As ever, her behavior and waistline was under scrutiny and tireless analysis — an eyewitness told the Daily Mail that Kate "continually patted it and held her hands against it ... at one point, she had both her hands cradling her stomach." (Really, she might as well have let an ultrasound photo fall out of her pocket.) Oh, and in the next year or so, she and Prince William will move into a larger apartment in Kensington Palace, which People describes as better suited for those who "need more space to grow a family." So if you haven't already, start knitting some fabulous baby booties for the future British monarch now.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season