Derek Blasberg released outtakes from an interview with the supermodel for Harper's Bazaar earlier this year, in which Kate described British girls as "a little... lopsided. Messy in the nicest way." On the topic of British style in general, she mused, "When I go to Spitalfields Market, or when I used to go to Portobello, which I don’t really do anymore, because it’s gotten so touristy, or when you go to a club, when you see the boys and the girls — there’s a real mix. The boys look like the girls, and the girls look like the boys, and that’s interesting. They don’t do that in Europe yet. The French boys don’t dress like girls." (Blasberg then added, "It’s true. When I’m in London, I never know if I’m in a gay bar or not or if I’m chatting with a gay guy or not.")
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb