Today, the Duchess of Cambridge landed in Copenhagen with that dude she's married to — who can remember anything about him, really? — to visit a UNICEF famine relief depot with Danish royals, making for a wonderful double-princess situation. Once there, they sampled a special high-protein peanut paste the organization is planning to ship off to underfed children in East Africa, and Kate proceeded to be the most photographed person of the bunch, as she often is. She wore a nice red coat with a belt that, let's face it, is debatable, and knee-high black suede boots. Get a full-length view of this outfit and many more in our Kate Middleton Look Book.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her
- Kim and Kanye Deny Versailles Wedding