Facilities at British fashion college Central St. Martins's new address are being sponsored by luxury conglomerate LVMH. The renowned school, a division of London's University of the Arts, recently moved from its longtime Soho location to a new and very modern space near King's Cross. Monies for the building's "state-of-the-art" lecture theater comes thanks to LVMH, which will also fund a scholarship program for St. Martins students. And there will be a recruitment scheme of sorts for the college's students and graduates to gain work experience and internships at many of LVMH's fashion brands (which is a win for LVMH, too, considering St. Martins's students are high in demand). [Vogue UK]
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb