Because that Marc Jacobs heist was just begging to be one-upped, a gang of masked thieves burgled over $400K worth of Louis Vuitton merchandise from Roissy–Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris last week. According to WWD's source, the five robbers "neutralized" a security guard and four employees at the airport's freight terminal (no, we have no idea what neutralized means, either, although we like to imagine they were seduced by some sexy thief who then chained them up with Louis Vuitton handcuffs) before making off with the goods. Police are still investigating, and LVMH has so far declined to comment.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like