Because that Marc Jacobs heist was just begging to be one-upped, a gang of masked thieves burgled over $400K worth of Louis Vuitton merchandise from Roissy–Charles de Gaulle airport in Paris last week. According to WWD's source, the five robbers "neutralized" a security guard and four employees at the airport's freight terminal (no, we have no idea what neutralized means, either, although we like to imagine they were seduced by some sexy thief who then chained them up with Louis Vuitton handcuffs) before making off with the goods. Police are still investigating, and LVMH has so far declined to comment.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat