After Heidi Klum emerged from a stretcher on the red carpet of her weekend Halloween party in Las Vegas, costumed as a skinless individual, it seemed Miranda Kerr would be helpless to top her. The models hosted dueling Halloween parties in New York last night, in case you hadn't heard. And it was most definitely a contest between the two models, because two women can't do the same thing at the same time without it being extremely competitive, as we all know. Klum has become known for the Halloween party she hosts each year, as well as her incredibly extravagant costumes which she plans months in advance and spends hours applying to her (and her husband Seal's) body. Kerr is a Halloween party-hosting rookie, but she, too, has a famous husband, is beautiful, and has made a career out of wearing (and oftentimes, not wearing) clothes. So, does she have the skills and qualifications to throw a party as awesome as Klum's? We determine a winner by comparing photos from each party in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel