Michelle Obama's wardrobe had a very busy weekend. On Friday morning, she wore a gray lace skirt and matching coat to Arlington National Cemetery in Virginia for a wreath-laying ceremony. Then, on her way to Hawaii, she made a pit stop in San Diego to watch a college basketball game — where she wore a striped Sonia by Sonia Rykiel sweater. By the day's end she'd landed in Honolulu wearing a black-and-white printed dress. So far, her other Hawaiian looks include a black A-line dress worn for a tour of an organic farm, a pink-and-gray off-the-shoulder cocktail dress worn for the Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation summit dinner, and a floral-printed yellow dress to the APEC Spousal Luncheon the following afternoon (pictured). All six of these outfits are newly added to the Michelle Obama Look Book.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve