While visiting a UNICEF facility in Denmark earlier this week, Kate Middleton "politely refused" to sample a peanut paste that's sent out in UNICEF's famine aid packages. Us Weekly reports she even gave Prince William "a knowing look" when he offered her the snack. This can only mean ONE THING: Kate's obviously pregnant, because apparently some doctors recommend that pregnant women avoid peanuts to help prevent their babies from getting allergies. (Just to cover all our bases, a palace spokesperson said that Kate isn't allergic to nuts herself, so that's no excuse.) So that's settled. Now, if Kate has a boy, he can date with Babyoncé in a few years.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament