While everyone else was fretting about un-glamorous things like the European debt crisis, President Obama took a moment to congratulate Nicolas Sarkozy on his newborn daughter at the G-20 summit today. "I want to congratulate Nicolas and Carla on the birth of Giulia," he said, "and I informed Nicolas on the way in that I was confident Giulia inherited her mother's looks, rather than her father's, which I think is an excellent thing." Sarkozy giggled impishly in response, no doubt imagining new ways to drape his hoodie on his next walk with Carla and the swaddled baby bundle.
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times