As a very realistic-looking monkey, Heidi Klum managed to top the spectacle she made at her Vegas party in New York last night. That also makes her the obvious winner of this year's epic models-hosting-Halloween-events showdown. She told us Project Runway alum Nick Verreos helped with her costume, which she'd been working on since July: "Getting dressed was not the problem — the makeup took almost six hours!" But getting undressed is another matter, "Oh god, I don’t even want to know. I’m already scared about that." The party offered everything from the Easy Cheese mascot to the Gremlins re-created in costume. See our slideshow of guests including Tyson Beckford in combat fatigues, Amber Rose as Slash, someone hiding in a bush, and of course, Heidi herself.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve