As a very realistic-looking monkey, Heidi Klum managed to top the spectacle she made at her Vegas party in New York last night. That also makes her the obvious winner of this year's epic models-hosting-Halloween-events showdown. She told us Project Runway alum Nick Verreos helped with her costume, which she'd been working on since July: "Getting dressed was not the problem — the makeup took almost six hours!" But getting undressed is another matter, "Oh god, I don’t even want to know. I’m already scared about that." The party offered everything from the Easy Cheese mascot to the Gremlins re-created in costume. See our slideshow of guests including Tyson Beckford in combat fatigues, Amber Rose as Slash, someone hiding in a bush, and of course, Heidi herself.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat