The first of many red carpets for the latest film in the Twilight franchise, Breaking Dawn: Part 1, has been rolled out and trod on by fake werewolves and vampires and their lady loves, all dressed up in nice cocktail attire. After the Rome premiere came L.A., where Breaking Dawn's stars walked the carpet alongside a bunch of well-dressed celebrity tweens and some older famous folk. Click through our slideshow to see Kristen Stewart in glittery J. Mendel with a thigh-high skirt-slit, Nikki Reed in green Grecian-draped Marchesa, and many more. We'll update this post with all major Breaking Dawn red-carpet event photos as they, well, break the dawn themselves. We'll get through this together, friends.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel