An Italian court overturned an earlier ruling that dropped the charges of tax evasion against Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana. Now the designers will have to appear in court for a hearing before a new judge. When the court's decision was announced last week, Gabbana tweeted, "Ladri!!!" ("Thieves" in Italian.) Presumably addressing the Italian State, he wrote, "They don't know what to do to get money out of us." The tweets were quickly removed, but the designer later added, "It's really true that in Italy they do what they want…as they please… Perhaps it would be best to leave… First they have to pay me for the slanders…and then I leave!!!:)) Why should I pay for something I didn't do?"
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season