An Italian court overturned an earlier ruling that dropped the charges of tax evasion against Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana. Now the designers will have to appear in court for a hearing before a new judge. When the court's decision was announced last week, Gabbana tweeted, "Ladri!!!" ("Thieves" in Italian.) Presumably addressing the Italian State, he wrote, "They don't know what to do to get money out of us." The tweets were quickly removed, but the designer later added, "It's really true that in Italy they do what they want…as they please… Perhaps it would be best to leave… First they have to pay me for the slanders…and then I leave!!!:)) Why should I pay for something I didn't do?"
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb