Thank you, Ada Kokosar, for fulfilling our fantasies of wearing socks and slippers to work in the morning, and somehow making it look chic with an ankle-length dress, as captured by Easy Fashion Paris. Also in the style blogs this week: Long hemlines are proving to be a nice alternative to pants as winter temperatures set in, particularly when layered over tights and boots. While we technically can't see what Sandra, shot in Helsinki by Hel Looks, is wearing under her maxi skirt, she does looks nice and bundled up. For more cold weather dressing inspiration (and a few gratuitous photos from warmer climates), take a look at this week's style blog roundup.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb