The cold, gray weather in L.A. yesterday may not have been ideal for a visit to Disneyland, which made it perfect for a Disneyland photo shoot, since not many people were there. Tavi Gevinson and Hailee Steinfeld, who have expressed their mutual admiration for one another after they met at a Miu Miu event earlier this year, reunited at the park to get their photos taken on the Big Thunder Railroad roller coaster, which they apparently got all to themselves. Luckily for them, the photographer waited for the ride's more mellow moments instead of subjecting them to those embarrassing mouth-open-hair-everywhere-we're-plunging-to-our-death shots. It's probable that their adventure will be fodder for a forthcoming Rookie feature, but for now, we just have the pictures to speculate about.
Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 4 Days to Go!
- The Best Stuff on the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Irresistible Idris Elba
- Meet WWLTD: The ‘Opening Ceremony of Mexico’
- Weekend Must: Visit Dover Street Market New York
- Virgil Abloh Is Inspired by Martha Stewart
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 5 Days to Go!
- Why Spike Jonze’s Her Has High-Waisted Pants
- Poet Starlets Fear Nothing, Not Even Lady Parts
- Now You Can Wear Kitty-Cat Flats On Your Nails
- 2013: The Year in Butts
- Well, This Proposal Video Is a Blatant Ad
- Rich Couples Choose to Use the Bathroom Together
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Susie Lau
- 10 Dazzling, Wearable Shoes for New Year’s Eve