• Join fellow runners on coached group runs in Central Park, sponsored by Athleta. Athleta will also host a private reception with refreshments following the run. Advance reservations required; RSVP at urbangirlsquad.com. Meeting Point: Athleta, 1517 Third Ave., nr. 86th St. (212-249-2072); 9–11 a.m.
• CB2 is offering 15 percent off each total purchase when customers donate seven nonperishable food items (or make a $10 donation online) to Share our Strength, a nonprofit seeking to end childhood hunger in the U.S. Various locations; see CB2.com for details. Through 11/28.
• All lingerie is 10 percent off, including sale items, at Only Hearts. 230 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-431-3694); call for hours.
• Shop discounted clothing, shoes, and accessories from DSquared, Maison Martin Margiela, Viktor & Rolf, and more at the Staff USA sample sale. 220 W. 19th St., nr. Seventh Ave., twelfth fl. (646-613-8457); Th (1–7), F (10–7), Sa (noon–5).
• Shop discounted menswear from Oliver Spencer, Gilded Age, George McCracken, and more at the Peregrine Showroom sample sale. 89 Fifth Ave., Ste. 902; Th–Sa (10–6).
• The Alexandre Hercovitch Joy brogues are $50 (originally $100), the Vivienne Westwood Ultragirl flats are $60 (originally $135), and the Melissa Cirque booties are $80 (originally $260) at the Melissa shoes sample sale. 520 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., Ste. 601; Th–F (noon–8), Sa (11–3).
• Eat treats by Iris & Zeke's and take 15 percent off the holiday sweater collection at Cynthia Vincent Boutique. 253 Elizabeth St., nr Houston St. (646-707-3830); F-Sa (11-7); Su (noon-6).
• Take 50 to 75 percent off Spring & Clifton's autumn knit collection, including sweaters, cardigans, capes, separates, and outwear accessories like hats and scarves. Court, 178 Mulberry St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1022); F-Su (noon-8).
• Browse discounted vintage and designer labels at the Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering's Thrift Shop's Holiday Bazaar. Highlights include $140 Manolo Blahnik gold sandal heels, a Missoni wool dress for $950 (new with tags), and an Alexander McQueen dress suit for $675. Proceeds will benefit the Society's patient care, research, and education programs. 1440 Third Ave., nr 81st St. (212-535-1250); W (10-7), Th-F (10-5:30), Sa (11-5), Su (noon-5).
• Womenswear is 40 to 70 percent off at the Chelsea Flower and Love Sam sample sale. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 806; daily (10–5).
• Select lighting, tabletop accessories, baby furniture, and bedding is up to 75 percent off at the ABC Carpet & Home outlet sale. 1055 Bronx River Ave., nr. Watson Ave., The Bronx; M–S (10–7), Su (11–6), through 11/20.
• Take 20 percent off JF & Son's limited-edition pieces and leather goods at its new Ellen pop-up, as well as at the original JF & Son storefront. Ellen, 122 Ludlow St., nr. Rivington St. (212-471-0080); JF & Son, 56 University Pl. (212-343-3131), through 11/30.
Most Viewed Stories
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
The Obamas Visited Malia and Sasha’s Old Swing Set at Its New Home at a D.C. Shelter
How to Live in a 150-Square-Foot Studio
Ask a Boss: How Do I Quit the Job I’ve Had Forever?
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.