• Join fellow runners on coached group runs in Central Park, sponsored by Athleta. Athleta will also host a private reception with refreshments following the run. Advance reservations required; RSVP at urbangirlsquad.com. Meeting Point: Athleta, 1517 Third Ave., nr. 86th St. (212-249-2072); 9–11 a.m.
• CB2 is offering 15 percent off each total purchase when customers donate seven nonperishable food items (or make a $10 donation online) to Share our Strength, a nonprofit seeking to end childhood hunger in the U.S. Various locations; see CB2.com for details. Through 11/28.
• All lingerie is 10 percent off, including sale items, at Only Hearts. 230 Mott St., nr. Prince St. (212-431-3694); call for hours.
• Shop discounted clothing, shoes, and accessories from DSquared, Maison Martin Margiela, Viktor & Rolf, and more at the Staff USA sample sale. 220 W. 19th St., nr. Seventh Ave., twelfth fl. (646-613-8457); Th (1–7), F (10–7), Sa (noon–5).
• Shop discounted menswear from Oliver Spencer, Gilded Age, George McCracken, and more at the Peregrine Showroom sample sale. 89 Fifth Ave., Ste. 902; Th–Sa (10–6).
• The Alexandre Hercovitch Joy brogues are $50 (originally $100), the Vivienne Westwood Ultragirl flats are $60 (originally $135), and the Melissa Cirque booties are $80 (originally $260) at the Melissa shoes sample sale. 520 W. 27th St., nr. Tenth Ave., Ste. 601; Th–F (noon–8), Sa (11–3).
• Eat treats by Iris & Zeke's and take 15 percent off the holiday sweater collection at Cynthia Vincent Boutique. 253 Elizabeth St., nr Houston St. (646-707-3830); F-Sa (11-7); Su (noon-6).
• Take 50 to 75 percent off Spring & Clifton's autumn knit collection, including sweaters, cardigans, capes, separates, and outwear accessories like hats and scarves. Court, 178 Mulberry St., nr. Broome St. (212-925-1022); F-Su (noon-8).
• Browse discounted vintage and designer labels at the Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering's Thrift Shop's Holiday Bazaar. Highlights include $140 Manolo Blahnik gold sandal heels, a Missoni wool dress for $950 (new with tags), and an Alexander McQueen dress suit for $675. Proceeds will benefit the Society's patient care, research, and education programs. 1440 Third Ave., nr 81st St. (212-535-1250); W (10-7), Th-F (10-5:30), Sa (11-5), Su (noon-5).
• Womenswear is 40 to 70 percent off at the Chelsea Flower and Love Sam sample sale. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 806; daily (10–5).
• Select lighting, tabletop accessories, baby furniture, and bedding is up to 75 percent off at the ABC Carpet & Home outlet sale. 1055 Bronx River Ave., nr. Watson Ave., The Bronx; M–S (10–7), Su (11–6), through 11/20.
• Take 20 percent off JF & Son's limited-edition pieces and leather goods at its new Ellen pop-up, as well as at the original JF & Son storefront. Ellen, 122 Ludlow St., nr. Rivington St. (212-471-0080); JF & Son, 56 University Pl. (212-343-3131), through 11/30.
Most Viewed Stories
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Guess Who Renovated This Grand Upper West Side Penthouse
Michelle Obama: No Boy Is Cute Enough to Keep You From Getting an Education
A Pregnant Supermodel Explains What She Eats
Selfie Sorority Uses Media Frenzy for Good Cause
The Internet of Parents Is Miserable and I Love It
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
The World’s Easiest Way to Highlight Your Face
Meet the Prom Queen of Instagram
From Our Partners
You Should Be Sleeping With Your Hair In A Bun–Here’s Why
How This Woman Lost 30 Pounds After Years of Ignoring Her Weight Gain
The Art of Loving and Losing Female Friends
5 Must-Have Products for Your Makeup Bag
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.Outfit of the Week: Light Fall Layers
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?The Start-up Helping You Cash In on Designer Bags
So you don't have the hassle of another consignment store.Outfit of the Week: A Cool, Office-Friendly Look
It's all in the skirt details.