• Long Tall Sally's pop-up shop features apparel and accessories crafted specifically for tall women. 251 W. 30th St., nr. Eighth Ave., sixteenth fl. (877-217-4084); S (9-5), Su (10-3).
• Customize your wardrobe with tailors from Paul Smith Bespoke, who are in the city and taking appointments this weekend. Call Sergei Mihailov at 646-613-3060 to reserve your spot. 142 Greene St., nr. Prince St.; F-Su.
• Get 50 to 70 percent off sample and discontinued jewelry, select gold wedding bands, cocktail rings, and more at the St. Kilda sample sale. 71 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn (718-398-4459); Sat (10-6).
• Womenswear is up to 70 percent off at the Rubin Chapelle sale. Silk dresses are $135 (originally $980), jeans are $45 (originally $220), and wool and cashmere coats are $420 (originally 1,850). 410 W. 14th St., nr. Tenth Ave. (212-647-8636); W-Sa (noon-7).
• Jay Godfrey's fall and spring 2011 collections are up to 75 percent off. 333 W. 39th St., nr. Ninth Ave, Ste. 402; T-F (10-7), Sa (11-4).
• Leather and exotic skin handbags and accessories are 75 to 85 percent off at the Sang A sample sale. 524 Broadway, nr. Spring St., second fl.; F (8-8), S-Su (11-7).
• Men's and women's clothing is 50 to 80 percent off at the James Perse sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St. (212-725-5400); F (9-7), S (10-7), Su (10-4).
• Rx Art will host a half-off pop-up shop this week featuring original art, and artist-designed puzzles and coloring books. Proceeds will benefit the nonprofit's mission to place fine art in hospitals. 208 Forsyth St.; Th (6-8), F-Sa (10-6), Su (noon-6).
• Get 20 percent off home and office furniture for twenty days at Blu Dot's annual 20/20 sale. 140 Wooster St. (212-780-9058); through 11/8.