Reports surfaced earlier this week that H&M hopes to work with Tom Ford after the conclusion of their Versace collaboration, which hits stores on November 19. H&M's creative adviser Margareta van den Bosch tells Bloomberg Businessweek that Ford is "a very interesting name," adding, "I can say, I wouldn't mind [collaborating with him]." This goes without saying, though, as Ford's ability to generate hype is basically impossible to overstate. Van den Bosch added that H&M hasn't yet approached Ford about working together, which means it's still a very long shot, if anything.
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- Rooney Mara, the Goth Ice Queen
- Male Gaze: Feast Your Eyes on Frank Sinatra
- Office Stress Is Contagious
- Kim Kardashian’s ‘Jubilant,’ Post-Baby Reveal
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 14 Days to Go!
- Paltrow, Anderson Diet Show Gets ‘Major Network’