• Meet Lady Gaga and Terry Richardson and get a copy of their collaborative book Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson signed at the book launch party.
To attend, guests must purchase the book the morning of the event at the New Museum Store. All copies of the books have sold out; the event will not be open to guests other than those with pre-bought copies. New Museum Store, 235 Bowery, nr. Prince St. (212-219-1222); 6–9.
• Donate a gently used winter coat during the fifth annual Warm Coats and Warm Hearts Drive, organized by Burlington Coat Factory, One Warm Coat, and Good Morning America. Not only will you be helping someone in need, you’ll also receive 10 percent off an entire purchase at Burlington and get the chance to appear on Good Morning America. Check out burlingtoncoatfactory.com to learn more. Through 1/16.
• Cashmere for the home and the whole family, including sweaters, scarves, baby items, and pillows, start at 70 percent off at Christopher Fischer. 80 Wooster St., nr. Spring St.; Th-Sa (10-7), Su (11-6), M (10-7), Tu (10-6).
• Womenswear is 40 to 70 percent off at the Chelsea Flower and Love Sam sample sale. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 806; daily (10–5) through 11/22.
• Cookware from Wusthof, Gourmet, Mauviel, Le Creuset, and All-Clad are up to 50 percent off at Broadway Panhandler. 65 E. 8th St., nr. Broadway (212-966-3434); M–W and F–S (11–7), Th (11–8), Su (11–6). Through 11/27.
• Donate seven non-perishable food items and save 15 percent on your total purchase at the CB2 Can Do drive. 451 Broadway, nr. Grand St. (212-219-1454); M–S (10–9), Su (noon–7). Through 11/28.
• Take 20 percent off JF & Son's limited-edition pieces and leather goods at its new Ellen pop-up, as well as at the original JF & Son storefront. Ellen, 122 Ludlow St., nr. Rivington St. (212-471-0080); JF & Son, 56 University Pl. (212-343-3131); through 11/30.
Most Viewed Stories
Meryl Streep Issues Scathing Response to Karl Lagerfeld’s Oscar Dress Comments [UPDATED]
How Christian Siriano Is Changing the Red Carpet
Everyone Realized All at Once That Was Mel Gibson’s Girlfriend, Not His Daughter
Why the Casey Affleck Sexual-Harassment Allegations Just Won’t Stick
The Best, Worst, and Most Headbanded Looks of the 2017 Oscars
How Celebrities Dressed Before ‘the Red Carpet’ Became a Juggernaut
Rereading The Handmaid’s Tale, One Month Into the Trump Era
Behold, Amy Schumer’s Fabulous Alexander McQueen Duvet Coat
Why Red-Carpet Makeup Looks Bad in Real Life
That Jimmy Kimmel Joke About Weight in Hollywood Sounds Kind of Familiar
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.