• Meet Olivier Theyskens and hear the designer discuss creative identity in relation to his position as the current artistic director of Theyskens' Theory, and regarding his past work at Rochas and Nina Ricci. The Museum at FIT, Seventh Ave. at 27th St. (212-217-4558); 6 p.m.
• Take 70 percent off Lauren Moffat fall items, with sweaters starting at $110, dresses starting at $130, and outerwear starting at $160. Cash only for purchases under $250. 214 W. 29th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. #1503; T (8-7), W (9-7).
• Grab cashmere sweaters starting at $50, cotton-blended styles starting at $25, and leather coats starting at $75 at the QI and Ainsley sample sales. 261 W. 36th St. (nr. Seventh Ave.), second fl.; T (11-7), W (11-6), Th (11-7).
• Cashmere basics are $100 and cashmere wraps are $125 at the White + Warren sample sale. 80 W. 40th St., third fl.; T–W (8–7).
• Thongs are $11 (originally $18 to $23), boy-shorts are $12 (originally $29 to $40), and chemises are $25 at the Hanky Panky sample sale. 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T–W (8:30–8), Th (8:30–7), F (9–1:30).
• The Boyfriend leather cross-body bag is $178 (originally $295), the quilted leather Flame satchel is $272 (originally $495), and the Brigitte silk bustier dress is $190 (originally $350) at the Rebecca Minkoff sample sale. 14 W. 14th St., nr. Fifth Ave.; T (4–9), W–S (10–7), Su (11–5).
• Dresses are priced starting at $50 at the Thread Social sample sale. 26th W. 17th St., nr. Fifth Ave., Ste. #301; T-W (9-8).
• CB2 is offering 15 percent off each total purchase when customers donate seven nonperishable food items (or make a $10 donation online) to Share our Strength, a nonprofit seeking to end childhood hunger in the U.S. Various locations; see CB2.com for details. Through 11/28.
• Select lighting, tabletop accessories, baby furniture, and bedding is up to 75 percent off at the ABC Carpet & Home outlet sale. 1055 Bronx River Ave., nr. Watson Ave., The Bronx; M–S (10–7), Su (11–6), through 11/20.
• Take 60 to 80 percent off menswear brands such as Stone Island and Nigel Cabourn at the M5 Showroom sample sale. 375 W. Broadway, Ste. 500; daily (10-6) through 11/21.
• Womenswear is 40 to 70 percent off at the Chelsea Flower and Love Sam sample sale. 231 W. 39th St., nr. Eighth Ave., Ste. 806; daily (10–5) through 11/22.
• Take 20 percent off JF & Son's limited-edition pieces and leather goods at its new Ellen pop-up, as well as at the original JF & Son storefront. Ellen, 122 Ludlow St., nr. Rivington St. (212-471-0080); JF & Son, 56 University Pl. (212-343-3131); through 11/30.
Most Viewed Stories
Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Reportedly Broke Up
Donald Trump Spent the Morning After the Debate Fat-Shaming Miss Universe, Again
Hillary Clinton’s Sickest Debate Burns
It’s Finally Possible to Understand What Happened to Amanda Knox
Ask a Boss: My Co-worker Wants Everyone to Call Her Boyfriend Her ‘Master’!
2009 Called — It Wants Its Vogue-Versus-Bloggers Fight Back.
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Former Miss Universe Becomes U.S. Citizen So She Can Vote Against Trump
Area Woman Interrupted by Man 25 Times in 26 Minutes
Our Scowling Hero Breaks a Smile
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.