• Men's, women's, and children's apparel is up to 60 percent off at the J.Crew sample sale. The selection includes jewelry, shoes, and outerwear, as well as a limited assortment from Madewell. The men's Authentic peacoat is $150 (originally $295), the women's Stadium cloth cinema coat is $150 (originally $350), and the Wooltown skirt is $35 (originally $88). 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T–F (10–8), S (10–6).
• Separates and shoes are up to 75 percent off at the Candela sample sale. 584 Broadway, nr. Houston St., Ste. 1007; T–Th (11–7).
• Handbags, totes, clutches, cosmetics, wallets, and other accessories from Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. and Harajuku Lovers lines are up to 75 percent off at their sample sale. 347 W. 34th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; T (8-8), W (10-8), Th (8-6).
• Everything is 35 percent off in-store and online at the Dear Fieldbinder two-day sale. Enter code: THIRTYHIGHFIVE online. 198 Smith St., nr. Baltic St., Cobble Hill (718-852-3620); M–T, 11:30–7:30.
• Take up to 80 percent off cashmere ruffle shawls, dusters, sweaters, and more at the Minnie Rose cashmere sample sale. 264 W. 40th St., seventh fl., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-575-5766); M-F, 9-6.
• Cashmere sweaters and dresses are $50 and up, cotton-blend styles are $25, and coats are $75 to $125 at the Qi and Ainsley sample sale. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; M–F (11–7), S–Su (10–5).
• Cashmere, cashmere-blends, and cotton apparel and accessories are up to 75 percent off at the Autumn Cashmere fall/winter sample sale. The women's diamond-stitch minidress is $155 (originally $298), the women's striped crew is $108 (originally $260), and the men's zip-button jacket is $145 (originally $364). 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1111 (212-398-2244); M–F (9–7), then M–F (9–6).
• Take up to 80 percent off vintage and sixties-inspired clothing, accessories, housewares, and art books at Lisa Perry. 976 Madison Ave., at 76th St. (212-334-1956); Mon-Sat (10-6), Sun (noon-5), through 11/30.
• Take 20 percent off JF & Son's limited-edition pieces and leather goods at its new Ellen pop-up, as well as at the original JF & Son storefront. Ellen, 122 Ludlow St., nr. Rivington St. (212-471-0080); JF & Son, 56 University Pl. (212-343-3131); through 11/30.
• All fall/winter merchandise is up to 50 percent off at John Varvatos boutiques. Various locations, 9–8. Through 12/31.
• Check out the Shiny Squirrel’s pop-up at Smith + Butler, featuring designs by General Knot & Co., Elizabeth Knight Jewelry, vintage home goods from Bklyn Dry Goods, jewelry collaborations between Dirty Librarian Chains and blogger White Lightening, and more. Smith + Butler, 225 Smith St., nr. Butler St. (718-855-4295); noon–8 (M–S), noon–6 (Su). Through 1/4.
• Donate a gently used winter coat during the fifth annual Warm Coats and Warm Hearts Drive, organized by Burlington Coat Factory, One Warm Coat, and Good Morning America. Not only will you be helping someone in need, you’ll also receive 10 percent off an entire purchase at Burlington and get the chance to appear on Good Morning America. Check out burlingtoncoatfactory.com to learn more. Through 1/16.
Most Viewed Stories
The Big Secret of Every Dating App: Tech Doesn’t Matter
American Apparel Files for Bankruptcy
‘Truly Ugly Guy With Glasses’ Is Europe’s Most Virile Man
Ellie Kemper Thinks Kimmy Schmidt Would Fit in Well in Greenpoint
Céline’s Woman-Friendly Triumph
It’s Harder to Be Thin Than It Was in the ’80s
Why Do I Jerk Awake Right As I’m Falling Asleep?
Astrology GIFs for the Week of October 5, 2015
Guess What? Americans Love Planned Parenthood
From Our Partners
The Evolution Of Lady Gaga In One Fabulous, Ooh-La-La GIF
'Scream Queens' Parodies Taylor Swift In New Halloween Episode
My Daughter Has Cerebral Palsyand I Refuse to Sugarcoat How Hard It Is
NYC Council Jewish Caucus Wants Obama to Admit More Syrian Refugees
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesCheap Thrill: Jacquemus’s Tailored T-Shirt
A signature piece from the "It" designer.Outfit of the Week: A Smart Way to Layer Basics
One more way to make weekdays easier.Cool Cocktail Dresses Inspired by the Philippines
From the up-and-comers behind Mestiza.Treat-Yourself Friday: A Utilitarian Leather Jacket
Perfect for the unpredictable weather.38 Pairs of Boots to Buy This Fall
Because pedicure season is finally over.41 Downright-Gorgeous New Pieces for Your Home
From kingly bedding to froggy rugs to Georg Jensen glass.5 Discerning New Yorkers on Their Favorite Finds for the Home
Project Runway’s Tim Gunn, celebrity stylist June Ambrose, and more choose the city’s finest boutiques, furniture restorers, specialty shops, designers, and cleaners.Marni’s Fabulously Shaggy Winter Coats Are Here
Fluffy and fantastic.18 of the Best Fall Jackets Under $300
Welcome to layering season.Cheap Thrill: COS’s Wide-Leg Pants
A versatile transition piece.
No jacket needed.37 Great Basics for Updating Your Wardrobe This Fall
The best work-friendly pieces, the perfect trench, and everything else you need right now.Treat Yourself Friday: A Quirky Bucket Bag
A playful take on the trend.Balenciaga’s New Shoes Are a ’90s Dream
Angela Chase would approve.Altuzarra’s First Bags Debut at Barneys New York
Introducing the Ghianda collection.115 Ways to Scream ‘Status’
The thing to have right now if you’re an Italian chef, an Upper East Side lady, a leather daddy, or a Dalton senior. (We know because we asked.)Cheap Thrill: Kenzo’s Flirty Pleated Skirt
A go-with-everything skirt on sale.Outfit of the Week: A Work-Friendly Combo
The ideal pieces to wear as we head into fall.Winter Doomsday Preppers: This Coat Is for You
Warm, fuzzy, and a street-style hit.Spring 2016 Runway Trends to Buy Now
Who wants to wait until next year?