• Men's, women's, and children's apparel is up to 60 percent off at the J.Crew sample sale. The selection includes jewelry, shoes, and outerwear, as well as a limited assortment from Madewell. The men's Authentic peacoat is $150 (originally $295), the women's Stadium cloth cinema coat is $150 (originally $350), and the Wooltown skirt is $35 (originally $88). 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T–F (10–8), S (10–6).
• Separates and shoes are up to 75 percent off at the Candela sample sale. 584 Broadway, nr. Houston St., Ste. 1007; T–Th (11–7).
• Handbags, totes, clutches, cosmetics, wallets, and other accessories from Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. and Harajuku Lovers lines are up to 75 percent off at their sample sale. 347 W. 34th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; T (8-8), W (10-8), Th (8-6).
• Everything is 35 percent off in-store and online at the Dear Fieldbinder two-day sale. Enter code: THIRTYHIGHFIVE online. 198 Smith St., nr. Baltic St., Cobble Hill (718-852-3620); M–T, 11:30–7:30.
• Take up to 80 percent off cashmere ruffle shawls, dusters, sweaters, and more at the Minnie Rose cashmere sample sale. 264 W. 40th St., seventh fl., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-575-5766); M-F, 9-6.
• Cashmere sweaters and dresses are $50 and up, cotton-blend styles are $25, and coats are $75 to $125 at the Qi and Ainsley sample sale. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; M–F (11–7), S–Su (10–5).
• Cashmere, cashmere-blends, and cotton apparel and accessories are up to 75 percent off at the Autumn Cashmere fall/winter sample sale. The women's diamond-stitch minidress is $155 (originally $298), the women's striped crew is $108 (originally $260), and the men's zip-button jacket is $145 (originally $364). 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1111 (212-398-2244); M–F (9–7), then M–F (9–6).
• Take up to 80 percent off vintage and sixties-inspired clothing, accessories, housewares, and art books at Lisa Perry. 976 Madison Ave., at 76th St. (212-334-1956); Mon-Sat (10-6), Sun (noon-5), through 11/30.
• Take 20 percent off JF & Son's limited-edition pieces and leather goods at its new Ellen pop-up, as well as at the original JF & Son storefront. Ellen, 122 Ludlow St., nr. Rivington St. (212-471-0080); JF & Son, 56 University Pl. (212-343-3131); through 11/30.
• All fall/winter merchandise is up to 50 percent off at John Varvatos boutiques. Various locations, 9–8. Through 12/31.
• Check out the Shiny Squirrel’s pop-up at Smith + Butler, featuring designs by General Knot & Co., Elizabeth Knight Jewelry, vintage home goods from Bklyn Dry Goods, jewelry collaborations between Dirty Librarian Chains and blogger White Lightening, and more. Smith + Butler, 225 Smith St., nr. Butler St. (718-855-4295); noon–8 (M–S), noon–6 (Su). Through 1/4.
• Donate a gently used winter coat during the fifth annual Warm Coats and Warm Hearts Drive, organized by Burlington Coat Factory, One Warm Coat, and Good Morning America. Not only will you be helping someone in need, you’ll also receive 10 percent off an entire purchase at Burlington and get the chance to appear on Good Morning America. Check out burlingtoncoatfactory.com to learn more. Through 1/16.
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
I Tried Hillary Clinton’s Diet and Now I Sympathize With Her
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
Blac Chyna Tweets Out Rob Kardashian’s Phone Number As an Apparent Warning to His Fangirls
From Our Partners
Who What Wear
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.