• Celebrate the High Line park at a book release party sponsored by Coach. Joshua David and Robert Hammond, authors of High Line: The Inside Story of New York City's Park in the Sky, will be on hand to sign and personalize copies of the book while fans of the park browse the latest in men's and women's accessories and leather goods from Coach. The event is free and open to the public, and portions of the evening's proceeds will be donated to Friends of the High Line. Coach, 595 Madison Ave.; W, 6-8.
• Meet Rachel Zoe when she opens Piperlime's Piping Hot Lounge for a limited time. The first ten people in line will get a photo with Rachel, and all attendees have a shot at snagging Piperlime mystery gift cards (valued up to $500) and freebies from the likes of Michael Kors and Marc by Marc Jacobs, which will be handed out by Zoe herself every five minutes. 201 Mulberry St., nr. Spring St.; W noon-2.
• Shop at the Montmarte-hosted Belle Plage and NYLA STAR trunk show, then duck inside a holiday party for cocktails, treats, raffles, and gift bags. Guests who donate an unwrapped toy or $5 to benefit the Marine Toys for Tots Foundations will receive a special discount. E-mail email@example.com to R.S.V.P. 10 Columbus Circle, third fl.; W, trunk show 3-6, holiday fete 6-8:30.
SALES STARTING TOMORROW
• Take 20 percent off Kara Ackerman jewelry at their annual holiday trunk show. 389 E. 89th St., third fl.; W-Th, noon-6.
• The gold silk-lamé blouse is $450 (originally $1,490), the striped flannel trousers are $250 (originally $790), and the crinkle wool tank-dress is $335 (originally $1,090) at the Derek Lam sample sale. 76 Mercer St., nr. Broome St.; W–Th (10–6).
• Dresses, knits, pants, jackets, costume jewelry, and belts are up to 75 percent off at the Lela Rose fall ready-to-wear sale. 224 W. 30th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fourteenth fl. (212-947-9204 ext. 14); W (8–7), Th (9–6), F (9–5).
• Sweaters, shirts, jeans, jackets, and scarves are 60 to 75 percent off at the Gilded Age sample sale. 580 Broadway, nr. Houston St., ninth fl., Ste. 912 (212-228-7747); W–F (10–7:30), S (10–4:30).
• New and vintage frames from Prada, Gucci, Tom Ford, and more are 50 to 80 percent off at the Selima Optique sample sale. Felt, straw, and cocktail hats are 45 to 75 percent off. 7 Bond St., nr. Broadway (212-677-8487); W–S (11–7).
• Womenswear is up to 65 percent off at the Theory sample sale. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl. (212-947-8748); W–F (10–7), S–Su (10–5).
• Overstock is 60 percent off and all samples are $40 to $180 at the Nicholas K sample sale. The women's Aro vest is $380 (originally $451), the Carsely sweater is $280 (originally $704), and the men's Sultan jacket with fur is $295 (originally $734). 809 Washington St., nr. Gansevoort St.; W (11–7), Th (10:30–8), F (11–8), S (11–9), Su (11–5).
• Regular-price, sale, and clearance items are an extra 25 percent off at the Macy's friends and family sale, in-store and online. Electronics, furniture, mattresses, and rugs are 10 percent off. Enter code MACYSFF online. 151 W. 34th St., at Broadway (212-695-4400); M–S (10–9:30), Su (11–8).
• Take 30 to 50 percent off brands including designer clothing from the No. 6 collection, Henrik Vibskov, Stine Goya, Correll Correll, and more, as well as 15 percent off select vintage, at No. 6's winter sale. The No. 6 chiffon yoke blouse is $234.50 (originally $335), the Anntian silk side drape dress is $378 (originally $540), and the Henrik Vibskov silk top is $115 (originally $230). 6 Centre Market Place; M-Sa (noon-7), Su (noon-6), through 12/16.
• Items from Wren, Seneca Rising, Gar-De, Ace & Jig, and Grey Antics are up to 75 percent off retail at eM Productions' annual holiday sample sale. 636 Broadway, Ste. 720, at Bleecker St. (212-228-2428); w-Fr (10-7).
• Take 20 percent off JF & Son's limited-edition pieces and leather goods at its new Ellen pop-up, as well as at the original JF & Son storefront. Ellen, 122 Ludlow St., nr. Rivington St. (212-471-0080); JF & Son, 56 University Pl. (212-343-3131); through 11/30.
• Jewelry and accessories are 30 to 40 percent off at Occulter. 83 1/2 Orchard St., nr. Broome St. (718-769-2220); call for hours.
• Take up to 80 percent off vintage and sixties-inspired clothing, accessories, housewares, and art books at Lisa Perry. 976 Madison Ave., at 76th St. (212-334-1956); Mon-Sat (10-6), Sun (noon-5), through 11/30.
• Take 25 percent off your online order at Digby & Iona by entering the code "holiday11" at checkout. www.digbyandiona.com, through 12/31.
• Separates and shoes are up to 75 percent off at the Candela sample sale. 584 Broadway, nr. Houston St., Ste. 1007; T–Th (11–7).
• Men's, women's, and children's apparel is up to 60 percent off at the J.Crew sample sale. The selection includes jewelry, shoes, and outerwear, as well as a limited assortment from Madewell. The men's Authentic peacoat is $150 (originally $295), the women's Stadium cloth cinema coat is $150 (originally $350), and the Wooltown skirt is $35 (originally $88). 260 Fifth Ave., nr. 28th St.; T–F (10–8), S (10–6).
• Handbags, totes, clutches, cosmetics, wallets, and other accessories from Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B. and Harajuku Lovers lines are up to 75 percent off at their sample sale. 347 W. 34th St., nr. Eighth Ave.; T (8-8), W (10-8), Th (8-6).
• Take up to 80 percent off cashmere ruffle shawls, dusters, sweaters, and more at the Minnie Rose cashmere sample sale. 264 W. 40th St., seventh fl., nr. Seventh Ave. (212-575-5766); M-F, 9-6.
• Cashmere sweaters and dresses are $50 and up, cotton-blend styles are $25, and coats are $75 to $125 at the Qi and Ainsley sample sale. 261 W. 36th St., nr. Seventh Ave., second fl.; M–F (11–7), S–Su (10–5).
• Cashmere, cashmere-blends, and cotton apparel and accessories are up to 75 percent off at the Autumn Cashmere fall/winter sample sale. The women's diamond-stitch minidress is $155 (originally $298), the women's striped crew is $108 (originally $260), and the men's zip-button jacket is $145 (originally $364). 231 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., Ste. 1111 (212-398-2244); M–F (9–7), then M–F (9–6).
• All fall/winter merchandise is up to 50 percent off at John Varvatos boutiques. Various locations, 9–8. Through 12/31.
• Check out the Shiny Squirrel’s pop-up at Smith + Butler, featuring designs by General Knot & Co., Elizabeth Knight Jewelry, vintage home goods from Bklyn Dry Goods, jewelry collaborations between Dirty Librarian Chains and blogger White Lightening, and more. Smith + Butler, 225 Smith St., nr. Butler St. (718-855-4295); noon–8 (M–S), noon–6 (Su). Through 1/4.
Most Viewed Stories
The Ultimate Guide to Preparing for the Women’s March
This Conspiracy Theory Will Change How You Feel About the Bachelor Villain
Connecticut Politician Arrested for Pinching Woman’s Genitals
The Sheer Perfection of Donald Trump’s Golden Shower
15 Protest Sign Ideas for the Women’s March on Washington
Hairstylist Says She Was Asked to Do Marla Maples’s and Tiffany Trump’s Inauguration Day Hair for Free
Pakistani Pop Star Stops Concert When He Spots Sexual Harassment
The Obamas Visited Malia and Sasha’s Old Swing Set at Its New Home at a D.C. Shelter
How to Live in a 150-Square-Foot Studio
Ask a Boss: How Do I Quit the Job I’ve Had Forever?
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.