• Meet Vera Wang and join her as she celebrates the launch of her new in-store shop at Bloomingdale’s. Shoppers who spend $500 in Vera Wang domestics will receive a pair of Vera Wang sunglasses. Call 212-705-3257 to RSVP. Bloomingdale’s, 1000 Third Ave., nr. 59th St. (212-705-2000); 6–8.
• See the newly renovated Christopher Fischer store on Madison Avenue and meet the “King of Cashmere” himself at the unveiling. Browse the fall and winter collections, including Fischer’s Black, Orange, and Gray Labels. Christopher Fischer Boutique, 1225 Madison Ave., nr. 88th St. (212-831-8880); 1–7 (meet the designer 4–7).
• Actress and model Marisa Berenson will be on hand at Clic Gallery to sign copies of her new book, Marisa Berenson: A Life in Pictures. 255 Centre St., at Broome St. (212-966-2766); 6-8.
• Take up to 70 percent off retail prices on women's dresses, pants, tops, and jackets at the Tibi sample sale. Happy Monkey Studio, 348 W. 36th St., ground fl. (212-290-5306); W (noon-7), Th (10-7), F (10-3).
• One-of-a-kind samples are $35 to $50 at the Tracy Reese fall sample and stock sale. 260 W. 39th St., nr. Seventh Ave., eleventh fl.; W–Th (9–7).
• Leather cuffs with pave detailing are $35 to $90 (originally $85 to $215), cubic zirconia necklaces are $95 (originally $250), and embellished solid brass animal rings are $25 to $95 (originally $70 to $275) at the Noir sample sale. 350 W. 38th St., nr. Ninth Ave., fifth fl. (212-244-4846); W–F (10–7).
• All men's and women's clothing and accessories are up to 80 percent off at the Gant fall/winter sample sale. Oxford, poplin, and madras shirts are $30 (originally $99 to $250), blazers and outerwear are $100 (originally $495 to $1,595), sweaters are $35 (originally $135 to 350), and ties, hats, and scarves are $20. 20 W. 55th St., nr. Fifth Ave., eleventh fl.; W–T (8:30–6:30), F (8:30–5).
• Browse discounted vintage and designer labels at the Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering's Thrift Shop's Holiday Bazaar. Highlights include $140 Manolo Blahnik gold sandal heels, a Missoni wool dress for $950 (new with tags), and an Alexander McQueen dress suit for $675. Proceeds will benefit the Society's patient care, research, and education programs. 1440 Third Ave., nr 81st St. (212-535-1250); W (10-7), Th-F (10-5:30), Sa (11-5), Su (noon-5).
• Take up to 75 percent off women's separates, swimwear, and dresses at the Shoshanna sample sale. 231 W. 39th St., Ste. 422; W (10-6:30), Th (10-6).
• Exotic skin and leather bags are 50 to 80 percent off at the Kara Ross sample sale. 225 W. 37th St., nr. Seventh Ave., fifteenth fl. (212-920-1211); T–Th (10–6).
Most Viewed Stories
Mary-Kate Olsen Strains Every Muscle in Her Face in an Attempt to Smile
The Fashion Executive Who Doesn’t Wear Underwear on Dates
25 Famous Women on Being Alone
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
Prince George Has No Time for Justin Trudeau’s High Fives
How Angelina Jolie Won the First Big Battle in Her Divorce
It’s Time to Get Over Your White Feelings and Start Taking Action for Black Lives
The Will & Grace Reunion Was Intensely Documented for Social Media
Madame Clairevoyant: Horoscopes for the Week of September 26
All It Took for Anti-Vaxxer to Admit She Was Wrong Was Her Entire Family Getting Sick
From Our Partners
The Zoe Report
powered by PubExchange
The Cut’s Latest Shopping FeaturesHow to Wear a Pink Suit
That millennial-friendly color strikes again.Cheap Thrill: A Frilled Tomato-Red Jumpsuit
Saucy.14 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From a Backpack to a Bralette
This week, we dug through the darkest, deepest depths of the internet and found a back-to-school-worthy backpack and a $30 mint-green lamp.Treat Yourself: This Ring Will Make You Feel Like a Boss
A defense against impostor syndrome.Back-to-School Shopping Guide: The College Years
From fuzzy pillows to flatware.The 11 Best Pieces to Buy at Avenue 32’s Sale
Deep discounts, up to 80 percent off.Could These Be the Best Workout Leggings?
Meet the high-waisted version of ADAY's perpetually sold-out Throw and Roll leggings.The Perfect Summer Blanket Is Here
Never wake up in another night sweat again.Cheap Thrill: a Summer Dress You’ll Want to Wear Every Day
For work and weekend.How to Wear Two Bright Colors Together
Marigold and acid-green actually go together really well.
Grunge and glam had a baby together, and it's this clutch.Drake’s Is Now Collaborating With J.Crew
The British menswear brand, not the rapper.13 Basics on Sale, From a T-Shirt to a Tea Kettle
Here, some simple things on super-sale.Here’s Another Way to Get That Vetements Look
Champion's Reverse Weave collection is now sold on SSENSE.10 Bodysuits to Tuck Into Pretty Much Everything
Wear them with mom jeans, high-waisted skirts, work pants ...How to Make Your Work Clothes Less Boring
Take some liberties with this cool Tory Burch skirt.You Can Now Wear Your Succulents on Your Fingers
With the 13-piece Cactus de Cartier collection.Vivienne Westwood’s New York Debut, Unexpected Pool Floats, and a ’70s-Inspired Record Store
What's new in New York stores.Treat Yourself: A Bubblegum-Pink Varsity Jacket
Get one for everyone in your girl gang.9 Ways to Make Your Summer Wardrobe Less Boring
Don't freak out. Buy one of these nine things instead.