Retail websites have a pretty abysmal track record when it comes to handling large designer collaborations, so it's not a huge surprise that H&M experienced some glitches this morning when their Versace collection made its momentous debut. H&M quickly apologized via Twitter: "Followers, we’re sorry about the technical problems in our shop online markets – we’re working hard to solve them!" Later, they added, "H&M’s really sorry for any inconvenience during today's launch of . We’ll look into how we can improve in the future." One might think that H&M would be extra prepared for the influx of traffic after the whole Missoni for Target debacle, but who knows! Never underestimate the power of people typing in their pajamas, we say.
Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Glenn O’Brien Is Now a Priest Named Father G.
- Kate Middleton Debuts Sad, Droopy Ponytail
- John Boehner Teaching GOP How to Talk to Chicks
- Meet Rouge New York, the Blowout Bar of Makeup
- Cities Ranked by Fake Instagram Happiness
- See Sexy Seventies Glamour From American Hustle
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 20 Days to Go!
- An Homage to the Lovely, Feisty Barbara Stanwyck
- Wish List: Nicholas Kirkwood’s Bondage Heels
- Kids Struggle With Platonic Friendship, Too
- Victorian Moms Creepin’ in Photo Portraits
- 16 Pretty Finds in Pantone's Radiant Orchid
- Happy Birthday, Joan Didion!
- Will Nixing ‘Fashion Bloggers’ Fix Fashion Week?
- Date Miley Cyrus by Dressing Exactly Like Her