Following last night's launch party, a new commercial advertising Versace's line for H&M is out today. As evident from the behind-the-scenes teaser video, it features Lindsey Wixson and Daphne Groeneveld — the face of the men's line, River Viiperi, pops up briefly — and Donatella herself. She plays games with the models, watches them through creepy peepholes, jerks them around quite literally as puppets, and makes them walk in circles inside an ornate gold birdcage. Maybe all the hard work is Donatella's punishment after Lindsey fell in the Versace show, but apparently we're not supposed to question it, as she ends the ad by saying, "my rules, my house, my pleasure."
SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- SNL Auditioned Black Female Cast Members
- Susan Sarandon Was High at Most Hollywood Events
- How to Wish List Like a Pro: Wanelo Wish Lists
- Givenchy Casts Erykah Badu in Ads, High Five!
- There’s a Six-Hour Line for the Trendiest Selfie
- The Best and Worst of December Fashion Magazines
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 13 Days to Go!
- Meet SAMMA: A Minimal, Pared-Down Jewelry Line
- Help: I’m a People-Pleaser, and I Hate It
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times