Last night CBS finally aired the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, which taped in New York weeks ago before a crowd full of bankers. The annual television event was, as always, one part runway walking, one part Olympics-esque storytelling about the models and what it means to them as humans to be in the show, and about seventeen parts ridiculous. In case you weren't one of the 10 million people who watched it, or didn't want to take the full hour (was it?) required to watch it, we cut some choice bits into a roughly two-minute montage that pretty much sums up what the spectacle was all about.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like