Terry Richardson has gotten a taste of the ultimate in self-love, because he is that rare sort of individual who has made out with himself. Okay, well, it was Chloë Sevigny dressed as him, whom he shot for the cover of Candy magazine. In the Terry-directed video of the shoot, we see that getting Chloë's Terry sideburns just right is a process all its own. Then, the kissing idea dawns on the crew. "Oh yeah, we gotta do a kissing shot — that's be great. Yay!" Terry says, clapping. Chloë puts her hand to her forehead, as though this idea humiliates her, but the two manage to pull it off with some feigned passion anyway — at which time the music switches to slow jazz.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Best of the Week’s Style Blogs: Cozy Sweaters
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters