Once we learned that Coco Rocha lends her modeling expertise to agencies and new faces, teaching them the tricks of the posing trade, we naturally invited her to give us a private tutorial. When she arrived, our standard office setting suddenly came alive with the potential for major fashion moments. Not only did we learn how to get fierce in a bathroom stall, but also how to emote while doing it. (Hint: Reciting your vowels will contort your face to express various emotions). There was a walk-off with a mail cart — the key to killing it here is to only push it with one hand, while sexily mussing your hair with the other — and a rapid-fire round of poses in the elevator, changing it up with each floor. Check out the clip to pick up a few tips of your own, and also to marvel at how entertaining Coco is on camera (someone needs to give this girl a guest-judge spot on one of those fashion reality shows, already, at the very least).
Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- Amanda Bynes Enrolled in Fashion-Design School
- Pregnancy Rates Falling in America
- In the Future, We Will All Dress Like Hipsters
- Uptalk Is for Everyone, at Least in California
- 10 Self-Centered Non-Gifts We Want for Christmas
- Viagra Might Be the New Midol