Women around the Cleveland metropolitan area are dreaming of nail polish that will last for two weeks without chipping or smudging. They are longing for nail polish innovation. And they are ordering gel manicures, particularly those created by CND called Shellac. But what they are getting is something else entirely: a Shellac procedure without Shellac polish. The local news team took undercover cameras into nail salons around town, where they discovered nail technicians claiming that all kinds of polishes were the same thing as Shellac — an egregiously false assertion. A hard-hitting report on the drama that unfolded following the fraudulent manicures follows.
Keira Knightley, 3-Time Wedding Dress Recycler
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Keira Knightley, 3-Time Wedding Dress Recycler
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kanye and Kim Might Get Married at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000
- ‘Kamikaze Sperm’: Fighting Off Rivals?
- The Long, Strange Journey of Nell Scovell