Not only can Alessandra Ambrosio walk the Victoria's Secret runway completely jiggle-free just three months after giving birth (as she did in 2008), she can do so while pregnant. The model confirmed to Us Weekly yesterday that she's four months along with her second child with her longtime fiancé, businessman Jamie Mazur. This means that she was about two months pregnant when she appeared, with abs blazing, in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in November. Looking back at the runway photos now, she never bared her stomach entirely (even her most revealing outfit featured some strategically placed giant gemstones over her bump area) — not that her belly could've been anything more than microscopic anyway.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like