Not only can Alessandra Ambrosio walk the Victoria's Secret runway completely jiggle-free just three months after giving birth (as she did in 2008), she can do so while pregnant. The model confirmed to Us Weekly yesterday that she's four months along with her second child with her longtime fiancé, businessman Jamie Mazur. This means that she was about two months pregnant when she appeared, with abs blazing, in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in November. Looking back at the runway photos now, she never bared her stomach entirely (even her most revealing outfit featured some strategically placed giant gemstones over her bump area) — not that her belly could've been anything more than microscopic anyway.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament