At 9 a.m. on Sunday, Anna Wintour and Hamish Bowles will appear on CBS to hype several Vogue-related topics. (Realistically, there's no way you're going to get out of bed for this, but you could at least set your DVR and feel bad about yourself because Anna was probably up before dawn working on her backhand.) First off, they'll discuss their new site, Vogue Archive (which is entirely unaffordable for the average Sunday Morning viewer, unless they can wrangle some sort of corporate subscription, but never mind that). And although 2012 is not quite yet upon us, it's certainly not too early for them to start publicizing all the pomp and circumstance that will surely surround Vogue's 120th anniversary, including Hamish and Dodie Kazanjian's new book, Vogue: The Covers, which came out in October. Charles Osgood, be forewarned: Stay on topic, lest Anna scold you for straying from their talking points.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat