It was only this past Tuesday that The Hills' Audrina Patridge, dressed as a "sexy Santa," was merrily being driven around Los Angeles in a special Bongo-branded cupcake truck — of course, with shirtless men in tow, because that's how L.A. works. But perhaps the cupcakes were a little dry for Audrina's liking, because she announced today she's quitting her position as the brand's spokesmodel. “Nothing lasts forever, so it’s all good,”she said in a blasé statement to People StyleWatch. But Patridge isn't finished with the apparel business entirely, and has plans to start her own line next year. It'll either be lingerie or bikinis (a tough decision, indeed) and, lest you think she's not taking the endeavor seriously, she says she's even asked for a sewing machine for Christmas.
Are You the Marrying Type?
Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month
Vanessa Friedman Will Not Be Cathy Horyn
Obama and His Dad Jeans Through the Years
Terry Richardson Speaks Amid ‘Witch Hunt’
Best Bet: Eve Lom Dynaspot Treatment
- Meet the Quad-Daters: Two BFFs Seeking Same
- The Cut’s Week in Review
- Male Gaze: James Deen, ‘Bronut’ Pioneer
- Are You the Marrying Type?
- Hair-Swap: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
- Karl Lagerfeld Released an Emoji App
- 24 Vintage Ladies Celebrating St. Paddy’s Day
- Shoe Gaze: Maiyet’s Black Embroidered Wedges
- Twitter, Rape, and Privacy on Social Media
- Welcome to the Dictionary, C-nty!
- The 50 Best Backs From Fashion Month
- Vanessa Friedman Will Not Be Cathy Horyn
- Obama and His Dad Jeans Through the Years
- Kate Moss’s Little Sister, Regular Aughties Teen
- Terry Richardson Speaks Amid ‘Witch Hunt’