It was only this past Tuesday that The Hills' Audrina Patridge, dressed as a "sexy Santa," was merrily being driven around Los Angeles in a special Bongo-branded cupcake truck — of course, with shirtless men in tow, because that's how L.A. works. But perhaps the cupcakes were a little dry for Audrina's liking, because she announced today she's quitting her position as the brand's spokesmodel. “Nothing lasts forever, so it’s all good,”she said in a blasé statement to People StyleWatch. But Patridge isn't finished with the apparel business entirely, and has plans to start her own line next year. It'll either be lingerie or bikinis (a tough decision, indeed) and, lest you think she's not taking the endeavor seriously, she says she's even asked for a sewing machine for Christmas.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat