Balenciaga has already announced that its forthcoming spring 2012 ad campaign will star two relatively unknown models, Juliane Gruner and Laura Kampman. Today the house announced the addition of two more even lesser known models to the lineup: Rosie Tapner, who is British and 15, and Kirstin Liljegren, who is Danish and 15. While Gruner and Kampman walked in the fall 2011 and spring 2012 show seasons, respectively, this marks Tapner and Liljegren's first major booking with a major fashion house and major photographer — Steven Meisel will shoot them for the campaign.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament