The month of December has two themes and two themes only: Christmas and New Year's Eve. The connectors between the two? Calories. And sequins. Magazines fully explore all that is shiny and fattening this month, not that the models would show any sign of pudgeing up when they have their crop tops on, which was a New Year's Eve dressing suggestion in British Vogue. But that was far from the magazine's best image this month, which was a shot of a model dressed like a wedge of stinky cheese, replete with blue veins and air vapors. Meanwhile, American Vogue offered some unusual advice for holiday hair that involves replacing your hair with gold foil. See those images, along with hot blonde of the moment Candice Swanepoel dressed like a furry animal for V, a fake dolphin modeling a handbag for Oyster, and many more from this month's editorials in the slideshow.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat