The holiday party season is in full swing, bringing with it a parade of bold red lips, sequined garb, and smoky eyes (hopefully, not all at once). While most brands have their own version of the smoldering shadow palette, Bobbi Brown gets it right in color and consistency. The six shades are eye-brightening and shimmery — but not stick-to-everything glittery — and richly pigmented, so they don’t require touch-ups over the course of the night. Unlike similar charcoal shadow sets, this version doesn’t skimp on lighter neutral shades (to avoid the raccoon-eye look) and includes a two-sided brush for lining and shading.
Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- Fake the Bake With Twelve New Self-Tanners
- Rooney Mara Finally Lands Major Fashion Contract
- Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- Planned Parenthood Defunder Running for Senate
- Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament