It’s large enough to fit a gift-wrapped bowling ball, but the festive Madison Lindsey bag is lighter than most carryalls in its league ($398 at Coach, 595 Madison Ave., at 57th St.; 212-754-0041). Plus, an artist-designed beach towel for your holiday getaway, a new barbershop in Williamsburg, and more in this week’s issue [NYM] or online.
What’s Your Beyoncé Baby Name? Try Our Generator
Billboard Red-Carpet Highlights: Ke$ha, Madonna
Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
- What’s Your Beyoncé Baby Name? Try Our Generator
- K Stew and R Patz: Off Again, But Not Alone
- Billboard Red-Carpet Highlights: Ke$ha, Madonna
- Naomi Watts Bloomed in Dolce & Gabbana
- Best Bet: Sun & Cloud Camera
- Negative Space: 11 White Dresses With Cutouts
- Cannes Day 3: Cotillard, Kroes, and a Box Dress
- Male Gaze: We All Pine for Chris Pine
- Galliano’s Latest Comeback Move: A TV Interview?
- Report: Aslaug Magnúsdóttir Out at Moda Operandi
- See J.Crew’s CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Collection
- Cannes: Mara, Kidman, and a Wet Red Carpet
- Zhang Ziyi’s Very Versatile Pixie Cut at Cannes
- Made in America: 18 National Treasures to Try
- Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!