Holiday cards are always appreciated — apart from the ones that emit an explosion of glitter, natch — but why not give something with more lasting power? This prettily packaged postcard set showcases 100 vintage covers from Vanity Fair, dating back to its debut in 1913. The illustrations have the glamorous appeal of classic advertisements from the twenties and thirties, but these haven't been plastered on walls of every coed's apartment already. Send them this month or dole them out next year. They’ll be kept long after the reindeer-covered holiday cards have been tossed.
Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Sheryl Sandberg’s Favorite Shampoo Commercial
- Kate Winslet Just Had a Baby Boy
- Kim Kardashian Insta-Idolizes Elizabeth Taylor
- Taylor Swift Uses Her Phone to Put on Makeup
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 15 Days to Go!
- The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- New York Winter Weddings Issue Is Live!
- Wish List: 3.1 Phillip Lim’s Quinn Loafer
- Daniel Radcliffe Has a Greasy New Bob
- Qantas Staff Doesn’t Want to Look Like Kerr
- Pre-Fall’s Best: Jason Wu, Rag & Bone, and More
- Sarah Jessica Parker Longs to Take the Bus
- Rodarte Sent Rihanna Boob Tassels for Christmas
- Should Women in Their Forties Model Underwear?
- 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreads Actually Look Like