Congratulations to Brad for landing his largest — if not very first — non-Bravo-related contract! Surely timed to coincide with the premiere of his new show, It's a Brad Brad World (which debuts on Monday), he's been named "exclusive brand stylist" for Kate Spade. According to WWD, it's a two-year deal and requires Brad to work with Kate Spade creative director Deborah Lloyd to style press events, fashion presentations, ad campaigns, and shoots for their website. In other words, it's a real stylist gig, so hooray for him. Brad says he's also charged with promoting the label's ready-to-wear women's collection, which is relatively new and plays second fiddle to the shoes and accessories that Kate Spade is known for. His aesthetic (Bow ties! Patterned pants! Exclamation points!) aligns pretty seamlessly with Kate Spade's brand (Pink! Handwritten notes on cute stationery!), so this seems like a good arrangement for both parties.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb