Britain's Ministry of Defense was hoping to give its troops a makeover when it distributed new combat uniforms to soldiers in Afghanistan. But what was intended to provide more comfort and better camouflage turned out to be poorly fitted and designed, according to the men and women who wear them. Troops who wrote in to Soldier magazine said, "I could not help but think it looked like something from Toys R Us." Also: "There is no avoiding the fact that it does not look smart (my wife has confirmed this)."
Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Lorde and Taylor Swift Are Now Bosom Buddies
- See: Flash Mob Ballet at Van Cleef & Arpels
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- Rooney Mara, the Goth Ice Queen
- Male Gaze: Feast Your Eyes on Frank Sinatra