In addition to dreadlock-inspired hairdos and lots of sparkly forehead ornaments, this week's Chanel pre-fall show featured elaborate banquet tables laden with silver, crystal, food, and even a tiny train set with the double-C logo on its nose. The set's full scope is revealed in even further detail in a new video released by the label. The short film scans up and down the long tables (you can see the silver train track running up and down the full length of the middle one), even catching Emmanuelle Alt's rapt facial expression about 40 seconds in. Also worth gawking at: Tiered silver platters laden with pineapples, guavas, and various other exotic foodstuffs we don't even recognize (it's all safely out of reach of the show's attendees, of course), as well as a veritable forest of candelabras, flowers, and chandeliers.
The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene and Heidi Klum
- The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Discrimination
- McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss
- Every Outfit Olivia Has Worn on Scandal Season 2
- When Does PDA Mean a Couple Is Back Together?
- Too Much or Too Little: DSM-V’s Gray Area on Sex
- Balenciaga’s New Bag: A Versatile Summer Option
- Issa’s Designer, Daniella Helayel, Quits Label
- Pussy Riot’s Maria Alyokhina Denied Parole
- GIF Lesson: How to Give Thin Hair Extra Volume
- The 45 Most Gorgeous, Famous Gems of All Time
- Barack Obama Prom Pictures
- Watch: Supercut of Pop Culture’s Best Promzillas
- Men No Longer Just Pieces of Meat