In addition to dreadlock-inspired hairdos and lots of sparkly forehead ornaments, this week's Chanel pre-fall show featured elaborate banquet tables laden with silver, crystal, food, and even a tiny train set with the double-C logo on its nose. The set's full scope is revealed in even further detail in a new video released by the label. The short film scans up and down the long tables (you can see the silver train track running up and down the full length of the middle one), even catching Emmanuelle Alt's rapt facial expression about 40 seconds in. Also worth gawking at: Tiered silver platters laden with pineapples, guavas, and various other exotic foodstuffs we don't even recognize (it's all safely out of reach of the show's attendees, of course), as well as a veritable forest of candelabras, flowers, and chandeliers.
Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Adam Levine Brings You Sexiest Health-Care Alive
- How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- The Year in Street Style: Céline Wins!
- Kate Middleton Dares to Wear a Dress Three Times
- Tell Me Everything You Know About Wool
- FDA Rejects Female Viagra
- Oprah Says Her Kids Would Probably Hate Her
- The Best of Pre-Fall 2014, Continued
- Best Bet: Rebecca Minkoff Coin Pouch
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Joe Zee
- Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- Rooney Mara, the Goth Ice Queen
- Male Gaze: Feast Your Eyes on Frank Sinatra
- Office Stress Is Contagious
- Kim Kardashian’s ‘Jubilant,’ Post-Baby Reveal