For part two of The Cut's "Cinemagraph" series featuring some of our favorite people in fashion, we bring you the president and creative director of J.Crew, Jenna Lyons. Shot by Jamie Beck and Kevin Burg of the blog From Me to You, the animated portrait captures the ever-stylish Lyons — who not only made vibrant color-clashing and mixing sequins with denim okay, but actually quite cool — sketching in her downtown New York office.
Check back tomorrow for our final installment in the series, starring one of the most beloved editors in fashion today.
Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Outfit of the Week: Warm, Wintry Colors
- Eyelid Art Is the New Nail Art
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 16 Days to Go!
- Michelle Obama Got a Farrah Fawcett Hairdo
- Why We Can't Let Men Off the Hook on Housework
- Lab Rat: Are Honey Masks Terrible and Sticky?
- Nicki Minaj Got a Boob Cake for Her Birthday
- The Cut’s Fashion Secret Santa: Simon Doonan
- Obstinate Seal Traps Newlyweds on Remote Island
- Amy Adams Didn’t Do Boob Tape in American Hustle
- Joanna Coles Lets Her 36-Year-Old Assistant Blog
- Beyoncé Wears Cow Print, Displays Sense of Humor
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 70 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season