At an event yesterday highlighting a new CFDA Health Initiative, Coco Rocha spoke about the dangerous expectations placed upon her as a young model: "I felt pressure early in my career ... I was told, 'The look this year is anorexic. We don’t want you to be anorexic, just look it.' This message was especially troubling given the fact that I was only fifteen." On a more positive note, Rocha and Doutzen Kroes discussed improvements made in the industry's attitudes since their modeling debuts, and highlighted a recently implemented CFDA mentoring program, which matches model newbies with seasoned girls acting as a source of guidance and support.
Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- Ms. Blue Ivy Carter, Too Cool for Pre-School
- Happy Birthday, Jeff Bridges!
- Famous Person Dares to Wear Dress More Than Once
- WSJ Columnist: Time Warner Is a ‘Little Girl’
- Watch Lily McMenamy Do Crazy-Ass Yoga in Céline
- Katy Perry Says Volunteer for the Insta-Pix
- Shailene Woodley’s Beauty Mantra: ‘You Do You’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 21 Days to Go!
- A First Glimpse of Beyoncé and Jay’s Vegan Life
- Party Pics: The First Wave From Art Basel Miami
- Gumbel Makes Barneys Race Joke to Barneys CEO
- Tyra Banks Is 40!
- Kimye Plans Super-Subtle Wedding at Versailles
- Liv Tyler Reminds Us to Say Please and Thank You
- Used Princess Di Clothes Sell for $140,000