• Oscar de la Renta hired a new vice-president of design for childrenswear. It's de la Renta's first real foray into an in-house children's line — there'll be a capsule collection for spring 2012, with full clothing ranges for girls and boys launching in fall 2012. [WWD]
• At a launch event in London, Wonderbra projected a large-scale image of a model wearing its new bra onto the side of a building. Then, people bungee jumped off the building so that it looked like they were diving into the model's cleavage. [Daily Mail UK]
• The Mormon college in Idaho that banned skinny jeans quickly overturned its ruling. [Gawker]
• Paz de la Huerta looks glossy and (perhaps surprisingly) well-put-together on the cover of Spanish magazine S Moda. [Fashion Gone Rogue]
• In their "Man of the Week" feature, WWD thinks there's "almost nothing right" about presidential candidate Newt Gingrich's outfit. They suggest the presidential hopeful trade in his plans for the White House for a job in Santa's grotto. [WWD]
• H&M is looking to open in smaller Chinese cities as it faces competition from other foreign retailers. [WSJ]
• Jezebel totaled up the cost of nearly all the items featured in Vogue's 2011 Perfectly Extravagant Holiday Gift Guide — even those listed as "price upon request." The total, even minus one gold necklace set with diamonds, came to over $900,000 — perfectly extravagant indeed. [Jezebel]
• Peter Davis, editor of Avenue magazine, resigned yesterday and, "Page Six" reports, "was walked out of the building, leaving the January and February issues unfinished." [Page Six/NYP]
• Carey Mulligan covers the November 2011 issue of French Elle in a shot almost identical to her October 2010 cover of Vogue. [Fashionista]
• Clemence Poesy is the new face of G-Star Raw. [Catwalk Queen]
• Joe Zee is StyleMint's December guest-editor. [Elle]
Most Viewed Stories
Brad Pitt Fights Back Against Angelina Jolie and Her Plot to ‘Destroy’ Him
Looks Like Kate Middleton Is Enjoying the View in Canada
Trump Campaign Manager Accidentally Refers to His ‘Abuse’ of Women on Live TV
Megyn Kelly Roasts Trump’s Campaign Manager for Claiming He Doesn’t Make Sexist Comments
What It’s Like to Be a Female Reporter Covering Donald Trump
Finally Someone Called Donald Trump a Giant Baby and It Was Michelle Obama
22 Intimate Lost Photos of Marilyn Monroe
The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Prince Married to Commoner Still Too Good to Tweet
Democratic Women Senators Are Very Concerned About Donald Trump’s Weight
From Our Partners
powered by PubExchange
Latest News from The CutKesha Shows Her Support for Miss Universe Alicia Machado After Being Body-Shamed By Donald Trump
“You did not deserve to be shamed by this monster.”A Glimpse Into Marilyn Monroe’s Private Life
Whoopi Goldberg curated intimate portraits of the icon in a new exhibit, featuring photographs by Milton Greene.Nate Parker Addresses Rape Accusations in 60 Minutes Clip
He went on the record with Anderson Cooper.Paris Fashion Week’s Runways Are Still Overwhelmingly White
It’s been only three days but the numbers are bleak.Misty Copeland Did Her Own Makeup for This Ballet Book
She danced for photographer Gregg Delman's new book.Why Do All My Instagram Cats Keep Dying?
When real life encroaches on the virtual.Hunger Casts a Cruel, All-consuming Spell, Study Confirms
It’s stronger than thirst, fear, or social needs.Female Chess Players Are Furious About Having to Wear Hijabs at the World Championship in Iran
The world championship tournament is in Iran, where women are required to wear hijabs.Man in Tech Actually Admits He Was Wrong
Well, this is a first!The Other Kids in Jennifer Garner’s Daughter’s Class Have a Laptop, Why Can’t She?
Jen told Today she didn’t know tweens need computers.
Bouchra Jarrar’s first collection since taking over from Alber Elbaz at Lanvin.Alyssa Milano on Football, Spinning, and Why She Hates Eating Alone
The mom of two young kids says wellness is a balancing act.The Best Part of Being a Royal Is Getting to Pet Bunnies
Being a royal kid seems like a pretty sweet deal.The Male Model Who Has Appeared on More Romance Novel Covers Than Fabio
Jason Baca talks romance-novel cover modeling and eating a ton of chicken breasts.The Retro Stain Remover I Use on Everything
Don’t mind the smell — that’s how you know it’s working.My Toddler Is Having a Halloween Identity Crisis
She doesn’t want to be someone other than herself.New York Magazine’s ‘Sex Lives’: Can Masturbation Be a Radical Act?
This week’s podcast.Rob Kardashian Had a Childhood Crush on His Sister Kim Kardashian, and Now You Know About It Too
It’s 2016, everybody.We May Never Find Out What Happened Between Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
The two have reportedly entered into “private negotiations.”Why Am I Always Tired?
Don't assume it's a health problem.